Lastest News From CPL
Posted: 20th, May - 2015
Did you know that CPL Racing is the only European specialist Honda tuner to offer a one-stop all inclusive facility for your Honda build? Our on-site services include (but are not limited to) the following: -
- 2WD and 4WD dyno testing and tuning
- Engine machining, including precision boring and honing, block and head facing, "O" ringing etc
- Engine sleeving, sleeve support systems and closed decking
- Engine design and building&nbs...
Posted: 8th, December - 2014
The Kpro4 has just launched, we will take delivery of our first batch in a few days.
The new Kpro4 is faster and more powerful, has enhanced on-board datalogging, faster uploading and datalogging, is quicker, has Bluetooth and many other enhancements over the Kpro3.
Email us today for an order form (requires customer to send ECU to CPL Racing for fitment)
All orders placed 9th December 2014 onwards can be supplied with Kpro4
Posted: 27th, March - 2014
We are pleased to announce the release of the Hondata S300 version 3.
New features include: -
- Mobile device compatibility
- Ethanol sensor compatibility,
- Aftermarket dash Compatibility
- Serial output
- CAN output
Hondata brings the 21st century to your OBD 1 computer with this stylish modern multi-functional upgrade.
Designed, fabricated and assembled in the USA for unparalleled quality and reliability
All customers ordering an S300 from CPL Racing wi...
Posted: 15th, January - 2014
Hondata Traction Control is now just £489 incl VAT (that's £407.50 for customers outside the EEC).
Hondata Traction Control is the perfect addition to your high horsepower Honda
- Tame your wheel-spin
- Accelerate faster and safer
- On the fly adjustable for the conditions
- The perfect complement for your extra HP
- Compatible with Kpro, Flashpro and S300
Posted: 14th, October - 2012
Yesterday we tested the new Hondata Traction Control system on the CPL Racing FN2.
This car has the following engine upgrades:
- Jackson Racing/CPL Racing supercharger
- CPL Race Manifold
- Hondata Flashpro
Plus a Quaife ATB differential
This car is full weight and is fitted with the regular Bridgestone road tyres (30psi).
Conditions were not great as the roads were very damp, but despite this when Guy came back from testing he said one word&n...