If you would like to request to return an item purchased from CPL Racing you must contact us by email within 7 days of delivery and request a Return Authorisation Form, which will be emailed back to you. Please be aware that we do not accept any return without a fully completed Return Authorisation Form which must be placed with the goods in the package being returned.
Please note the following items cannot be returned unless faulty: -
- Electronic items such as engine management systems, ECUs, boost controllers
- Items which have been special ordered or obtained for you, e.g. oil lines to spec, items we do not normally stock.
- Items which have been specifically modified at your request to suit/fit your vehicle/application, e.g. electrical socketing of an ECU, boring of an inlet manifold, porting of cylinder head. These are examples and not intended to be an exhaustive list.
We offer a 7 day returns and refund policy from the date of delivery. You will receive a refund on the price of the goods less delivery and any associated costs in delivering the item to you and less charges made to us by your payment provider (e.g. Paypal fees, card fees).
For items where a refund is requested/required before dispatch the customer is responsible for any carrier charges for collections already booked and any charges made to us by your payment provider (e.g. Paypal fees, card fees). The charges also apply if the original order is cancelled by the customer and goods are re-ordered due to customer error.
Returned items must be in brand new condition, with goods unopened and in the original packaging. The customer is responsible for the goods until the point at which they are delivered back to CPL Racing, and must therefore ensure that the goods are fully insured and the parcel returned using a tracked service. Customer must pay the delivery cost of the returns. Lost parcels of returned items will not be refunded, the customer will need to claim on the carrier they have used. Goods will only be refunded once we have confirmed they are still in brand new saleable condition with the packaging undamaged. The refund will be made, less delivery and any associated costs, and less charges made to us by your payment provider (e.g. Paypal fees, card fees). This refund will be made via the same payment method of the original transaction with 7 calendar days from date of receipt of the parcel at CPL Racing. For overseas customers please note that CPL Racing cannot take responsibility for any difference in refund received due to exchange rate movements, whether favourable or unfavourable.
Returns after 7 days of receipt are entirely at our discretion, we do not accept returns after 30 days unless they relate to a warranty claim. Returns between 8 and 30 days are limited to:
- Products that are ordered in error or that you changed your mind on will be entitled to an exchange only at our discretion. A restocking fee of 25% will be incurred on the item being returned. The customer is responsible for all carriage charges. A refund will not be offered.
- Products where the customer believes there is a fault or manufacturing defect must contact us for details of warranty by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the CPL Racing invoice number, date of purchase, detail of the item and information on the problem. No returns are accepted without a Return Authorisation Form which, if covered under warranty, your item must be returned either to us or directly to the manufacturer. We will advise you the return address by email. All warranty claims are entirely at the discretion of the manufacturer where a warranty is valid and would only apply to the original purchaser of the goods on production of original invoice. All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Some manufacturers market their items "for racing use only" and carry no warranty, if in any doubt please contact us before purchasing.
Products and packages that are damaged in transit to the customer cannot be refunded. If a product is damaged in transit the customer or recipient must NOT sign for the delivery. Instead the customer must refuse delivery by the courier and contact us for further instructions.
Please email us through our "Contact" page for an RMA form if you need to return your order.
If a booking is made for your car (or part(s) of your car) to be worked on in our workshop we will take a deposit or payment in advance from you. We will then reserve dates for your job in our work schedule to carry out the work as agreed, and order in or reserve any parts (or special tooling if applicable) required for the booking. All deposits and payment in advance are non-refundable. If you wish to cancel a job after we have ordered parts in, incurred costs or after we have started the job then the full price of the work booked, parts and our costs will be payable. At our discretion we will allow you to change the date of your booking to a mutually agreed alternate time slot if we are given at least 7 working days notice and the booking is deferred for no more than 6 months.