THE K100 HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Hondata K100 with used European Civic Type R ECU. All ECUs sold by CPL Racing are fully tested and 100% in full working order.
The only definitive way to get the most from any engine modifications you have made (such as air intake systems, exhaust systems, camshafts, supercharger, turbo etc) is to have the electronic control unit (ECU) in your car professionally tuned/mapped on a dyno with a Hondata engine management system.
Hondata systems modify the standard Honda engine computers (ECUs), adding features and expanding the capabilities of the stock ECU. Vehicles with year of manufacture up to and including 2006 models require the ECU to be modified and in most cases hardware is added, for vehicles of years 2007 and onwards tuning takes place via an external programming interface. In all cases Hondata software is utilised in order to change the parameters/settings within the ECU (i.e. to tune the car).
So why use Hondata instead of one of the many standalone systems available on the market? The answer is very simple; nothing will run a Honda engine better than a Honda ECU, and the Hondata systems all leave the Honda ECU completely intact thereby retaining full reliability, full dash functionality etc.
Hondata K100 Applications: -
Honda Civic Type R (EP3) 2001 to 2006 onwards European Domestic Market
Honda Civic Type R (EP3) 2001 to 2006 onwards Japanese Domestic Market
Honda Integra Type R (DC5) 2001 to 2006
Ariel Atom 2 - fitted with K20A2 engine
The Hondata K100 is a system which converts the Honda factory ECU in the vehicles listed above into a reprogrammable engine management system. Once converted, the ECU can then be tuned (remapped) on a dyno by an authorised Hondata dealer to release the untapped power in your engine. All levels of modification can benefit from a K100 system, from a totally standard car, to a mildly modified setup, right through to the wildest supercharged, nitrous-injected or highly powerful turbo setup. The K100 system will give EXACTLY the same power gains as the KPro, however it does not have any of the additional functions such as data-logging, launch control, engine diagnostics etc.
• Fits inside the ECU
• Adjustment for different sized injectors, with overall fuel trim
• Configurable for any MAP sensor (to 5 Bar and above)
• TPS based table lookup for ITBs
• Engine protection from over boost
• Expanded fuel and ignition tables, both in rpm and load, to 60 lbs boost and 11,000 rpm (these are not the upper limits)
• Three multi-purpose outputs for nitrous control or similar
• PWM output for boost control
1. The K100 is NOT user-tunable and can only be tuned by an authorised Hondata dealer once it is fitted to the cars ECU.
2. The K100 is NOT an ECU, it is an engine management system that is fitted inside your existing ECU, you will need to send us your ECU for this to be professionally installed by us.
3. If required, CPL Racing can supply used fully-tested ECUs, this may be favourable for customers that prefer to keep their original ECU unmodified or need an ECU supplied for an engine conversion/swap vehicle. Please email us for prices of used ECUs available.
4. Price quoted does not include tuning, for a tuning price please email us with details of your setup.
For more information on Hondata, please see the link below