PLEASE EMAIL US BEFORE SENDING YOUR ECU FOR FITMENT OF KPRO4 - LOW STOCK
Price £629 incl VAT (£524.17 excl VAT)
Please note: - This is for the Kpro4 and installation into your ECU only (ECU not included). When purchasing a Hondata Kpro on-line by mail order, please email us at email@example.com for an order form to complete and place in the package with your ECU so that we can fit the Kpro4 for you. There is no additional charge for installation. We have a very quick turnaround, ECUs received Monday to Thursday before 11am are usually processed and shipped back out the same day (excludes Bank Holidays).
Please be aware that we do not accept callers to our workshop for fitment of Kpro4 unless the car is booked in for dyno tuning to be carried out here on our premises at the same time.
If you need to be supplied with an ECU please purchase the Kpro4 with ECU which is a separate item on our website.
All Hondata systems modify the standard Honda engine computers (ECUs), adding features and expanding the capabilities of the stock ECU. Vehicles with year of manufacture up to and including 2006 models require the ECU to be modified and in most cases hardware is added, for vehicles of years 2007 and onwards tuning takes place via an external programming interface. In all cases Hondata software is utilised in order to change the parameters/settings within the ECU (i.e. to tune the car).
So why use Hondata instead of one of the many standalone systems available on the market? The answer is very simple; nothing will run a Honda engine better than a Honda ECU, and the Hondata systems all leave the Honda ECU completely intact thereby retaining full reliability, full dash functionality etc.
Hondata Kpro Applications: -
Honda Civic Type R (EP3) 2001 to 2006 onwards European Domestic Market
Honda Civic Type R (EP3) 2001 to 2006 onwards Japanese Domestic Market
Honda Integra Type R (DC5) 2001 to 2006 Japanese Domestic Market
Ariel Atom 2 - fitted with K20A2 engine
The Hondata KPro system converts the factory Honda ECU in the vehicles listed above into a fully reprogrammable engine management system. With a Kpro system fitted the car can then be tuned (remapped) on a dyno to release the untapped power in your engine. All levels of modification can benefit from a KPro system, from a totally standard car, to a mildly modified setup, right through to the wildest supercharged, nitrous-injected or highly powerful turbo setup.
• Fits inside the ECU
• Designed and assembled in USA
• USB connection for speed and compatibility
• KManager Windows based software for parameter & table editing, calibration uploading and datalogging.
• Many built-in calibrations for common engine combinations
• Built in data-logging to a laptop
• On board data-logging memory (8 MB memory, 10-215 minutes data-logging)
• Adjustment for different sized injectors, with overall fuel trim
• Configurable for any MAP sensor (to 5 Bar and above)
• TPS based table lookup for ITBs
• Engine protection from lean air fuel ratios, over boost and low oil/fuel pressure
• Expanded fuel and ignition tables, both in rpm and load, to 60 lbs boost and 11,000 rpm (these are not the upper limits)
• Launch control with anti-lag
• Three multi-purpose outputs for nitrous control or • Supports lambda tracing from the stock wideband O2 or aftermarket wideband
• PWM output for boost control
• Bluetooth support and Hondata Mobile app.
• Ethanol sensor input for flex fuel capability
• Alternate speed sensor input
• Dash output serial and CAN streams
• Live tuning and auto tune
Additionally the KPro system has full data-logging of all of the car’s sensors. Below are some examples of how the KPro’s data-logging function can be utilised:
• Evaluating performance
• Monitoring sensors for faults
• Reading diagnostic codes
• Checking operating temperatures
• Monitoring boost pressures
K Manager editing software features:
• High and low speed 16 x 20 ignition and fuel tables at multiple cam angles for correct VTEC and VTC tuning
• Injector size fuel trim
• Fuel trim for starting, throttle tip in and individual cylinder trim
• Rev limiter with fuel cut
• Launch control with anti-lag
• Adjustable VTEC window with load and throttle control
• Adjustable idle speed
• MAP sensor type and calibration
• Adjustable boost cut with hot and cold settings
• Closed loop control
• Air temperature compensation
• Fuel and ignition correction based on gear
• Closed loop
• Three general purpose outputs for nitrous control, quad boost control or similar
• On board datalogging trigger conditions
With effect from 9th December 2014, all customers ordering a Kpro will receive the new improved Kpro4 at no extra charge.
1. If you are not bringing your car to CPL Racing for tuning at the same time as purchase of a Kpro system, your ECU must be sent to CPL Racing for installation of the KPro. Alternatively if required CPL Racing can supply used fully-tested ECUs, this may be favourable for customers that prefer to keep their original ECU unmodified or need an ECU supplied for an engine conversion/swap vehicle. Please email us for prices of used ECUs available.
2. The KPro is NOT an ECU, it is an engine management system that is fitted inside your existing ECU
3. Price quoted does not include tuning, for a tuning price please email us with details of your setup.
4. Kpro4 supercedes the earlier Kpro3, Kpro2 and Kpro1
For more information on Hondata, please see the link below