Digital Wideband Air / Fuel Gauge
AEM’s legendary Wideband O2 Air/Fuel UEGO Gauge features a digital LED display and sweeping LED "needle" that changes colours as AFR changes from rich to lean. a 52mm (2-1/16") guage housing ensures that it will fit in most guage pods and can me remotely mounted virtually anywhere. All AEM digital gauges feature a 0.5v analogue output for use with data loggers and almost any engine management system. Each gauge comes with black and silver bezels and black and white faceplates for multiple colour combinations and a custom look (a black Lambda faceplate and black and white Air/Fuel Ratio faceplates).
FAST, ACCURATE AIR/FUEL DATA
AEM's world famous Wideband O2 UEGO Gauge is a must for anyone looking to maximize engine power and safety. When tuning an engine, accurate Air/Fuel Ratio data is critical. Running rich can cause a loss in power, while running too lean may result in serious engine damage. The AEM Wideband O2 UEGO Gauge features large LED numerals which enable the user to see when there's even a 0.1 change in ratio, providing time to shut things down before damage occurs.
The Bosch 4.9LSU sensor, which gives the controller its speed and accuracy, is laboratory calibrated at the factory and never requires free air calibration when used with an AEM Controller!
Key Features: -
- No free air calibration required - ever
- Accurate to .1 AFR
- Weld-in bung included
- Includes white and black gauge faces
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels
- Includes Bosch 4.9 sensor for optimum accuracy and reliability
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- 0-5v analog output Gasoline values from 10 to 20:1 AFR
- 0-5v analog output E85 values from 6.6 to 13.2:1 AFR
- 0-5v analog output Ethanol values from 6.14 to 12.3:1 AFR
- 0-5v analog output Methanol values from 4.4 to 8.8:1 AFR
- 0-5v analog output Lambda values from .68 to 1.36:1
All fitment information is only a guide, exact fitment may differ. If in doubt please email us.