StopTech® is a leading innovator of world class brake components and systems for production-based racing cars and high performance vehicles on the street and track. StopTech was the first to offer Balanced Brake Upgrades® for production cars and remains the worldwide leader with over 600 platform offerings that dramatically improve overall braking performance. StopTech’s industry leading technologies and materials, from rock solid calipers to ingeniously efficient heat handling rotors, result in shorter stopping distances, better brake modulation, and less brake fade.
StopTech was founded in 1999 with the singular mission of becoming a leading manufacturer and supplier of high performance brake components and systems. The founding team, which included Dino Crescentini, sought to challenge the status quo in known brake technology, and set new paradigms for brake upgrade systems. United by their passion for racing and high performance vehicles, the company quickly earned a reputation for quality and performance both on and off the track.
The ultimate brake upgrade for track or street……….
• Larger rotors with patented cooling technology
• Stiffest calipers for reduced compliance
• Stainless steel lines for better pedal feel
• All brackets and hardware to complete installation
• Balanced brake upgrades with optimum brake bias offer the shortest stopping distance with the best pedal feel
• Patented Aerorotors offer the best airflow available for better cooling, less fade and longer rotor and pad life
The stiffest fully-forged aftermarket calipers with patented, removable bridges that provide better clamping under hard braking and less pad taper.
Calipers available in red and black
Honda Civic Type R FN2 - 2007 to 2012 (wheel spacers required, see note below)
Please note: If fitting a Stoptech big brake kit to an FN2 model with stock Honda wheels, then wheel spacers are required, please email us for a prices.