Quaife's all new innovative, high performance, affordable gearbox solution for the all new Honda Civic Type R FK2 is now available!
A direct replacement for the standard six-speed H-pattern Honda transmission.
Designed to overcome the performance and road gearing compromises of the stock six-speed synchromesh gearbox, the gear kit converts the factory Honda transmission into a faster shifting six-speed, dog engagement sequential unit featuring wider, stronger, close-ratio gears, ideally suited to the rigours of circuit racing, drag, rally and track day use.
Key features of the QKE10J gearkit are:
- Strengthened outer casing with stock mounting positions
- Open face dog engagement gears
- Retains stock clutch and drive shafts
- Ultra-fast Quaife sequential gearshift
- Includes new trasnmission housing with the choice of cable or paddle shift set up
- Optional LED digital gear position indicator available.
- Optional Quaife ATB differential avaliable, allowing to show the full potential power of the Honda Civic.
1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th
2.769 1.944 1.476 1.227 1.042 0.920 - Spur
3.364 2.500 1.944 1.579 1.333 1.227 - Spur
3.500 2.048 1.462 1.133 0.939 0.853 - Helical
Final Drive Ratios
4.143 - Spur
4.000 - Helical