The CPL range of fuel rails are designed to hold a larger reservoir of fuel than the factory fuel rail, thus eliminating the possibility of fuel pulsations and fuel starvation in higher power applications. Additionally, CPL Racing’s fuel rails also facilitate the use of a return fuel system, where a rising rate fuel system or higher fuel pressure is required.
• CNC machined from 6082 billet aluminium
• Finished in high quality and durable red anodized finish
• Designed to give a tidy appearance in applications where the stock inlet manifold is replaced with a higher performing inlet manifold, supercharger or turbo
• Allows fitment using either stock Honda fuel line or motorsport type AN fittings
• Compatible with fuel pressure gauges, fuel pressure senders for electronic gauges and data loggers, or fuel take-offs for nitrous oxide installations
• Compatible with both standard Honda and after-market manufacturers up-rated injectors
• Designed and manufactured entirely by CPL Racing here in the UK
• Easy to install
• In some applications it is possible to increase power by using an undersized fuel injector at higher fuel pressure in order to aid fuel atomization
• Comes complete with adaptor to fit directly to factory fuel line
• No additional components required for installation
• Available for EP3, DC5, FN2 and FD2 or universal K20 or K24 fitment (please specify vehicle when ordering)
Fitting time: Approximately 30 minutes
All fitment information is only a guide, exact fitment may differ. If in doubt please email us.