The Street Advance damper is the evolution of Tein's popular Super Street coilover. Developed to provide a sporty ride and aggressive stance, along with wide-range damping force adjustment using Tein's new Advance Needle technology, giving the driver a much more noticeable feel in damping force change. The shortened shell case design provides optimum damper stroke at lower than standard vehicle height ride.
Vehicle ride height is adjustable via the ZT coated threaded sleeve. Updated internal components and external coatings increase durability and product life. Street Advance dampers are great for daily driving and spirited driving for all types of drivers. Made in Japan under strict quality control standards and developed by highly trained suspension engineers.
- Twin tube internal construction
- Improved wider 16 level damping force adjustment
- Ride height adjustable via spring seat
- Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- Powder coated damper body
- Non-welded ZT coated adjustment tube
- Full-length dust boots
- One piece aluminium springs seat with Delrin thrust washer
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Available for overhaul
NB. Photo for illustrative purposes only-